This is a relatively new area of physiotherapy, based on the influence of alternating magnetic field of low frequency on the whole body or part of it. Tissues of the body under the influence of the magnetic field is not magnetized, however many of the constituent elements of tissues (e.g., water, blood corpuscles) can be transmitted in a magnetic field magnetic properties.
Magnetic therapy has a wide spectrum of action and absence of contraindications. This is due to the fact that magnetotherapeutic methods act on the body at the sub molecular, molecular and subcellular levels. Very sensitive to the magnetic field of cardio-vascular system and the treatment of diseases of the heart improves coronary circulation, decreases myocardial oxygen demand, increases the body’s resistance to physical stress. When exposed to the vessels reached their expansion in the blood reduces the viscosity decreases the ability of platelets to form clots in blood vessels, improves local circulation and delivery to tissues and organs of oxygen. Thus, magnetic fields have anti-inflammatory, decongestant, sedative, analgesic effect.
Main purpose of using magnetic therapy is the fight against pain. Also relieves pain in patients from serious injuries or pain associated with arthritis. Magnetic therapy has been used successfully for the resorption of hematomas and relieving inflammation. Magnetic therapy is a versatile and safe, accelerating regenerative processes in the body. Magnetic therapy is well tolerated and patients weakened elderly patients.
• improving overall health, sleep;
• weakening or disappearance of pain;
• improvement in blood;
• decrease in lymph nodes;
• increase joint mobility;
• lowering blood pressure;
• restoration of function of peripheral nerves;
• infiltrative tissue resorption;
• normalization of temperature;
• decrease in blood sugar levels;
• Painless cleansing the urinary tract of stones.
Indications for use:
• diseases of the cardiovascular system;
• respiratory diseases;
• diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
• diseases of the genitourinary system;
• diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
• soft tissue disease;
• inflammatory diseases;
• diseases of the nervous system;
• Substance abuse, alcoholism.