Almag+ is an advanced version of our flagship device Almag-01. Centered around low-frequency magnetic stimulation, it is intended to provide pronounced physiotherapeutic effects due to the combination of traveling and stationary charges. Almag+ is designed to treat a range of musculoskeletal disorders as well as cardiovascular diseases in patients of all ages, even in one-month-old babies. It can be used either at a medical care facility or home, meaning that you don’t have to be a certified specialist to benefit from the Almag+ treatment.
How it works
The Almag+ device consists of a pulse generator (control unit) and a 4-coil charge emitting system. Those coils are paired together using special fasteners and straps to form 2 sets (each set is made up of 2 coils) intended to be placed on a damaged part of the body. Once a treatment mode is selected on the control unit, the Start button should be pressed so that the device starts emitting magnetic pulses, penetrating tissues.
This low-field stimulation can improve blood circulation, speed up recovery, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, detoxify the body, and help with many musculoskeletal diseases. The effects of the Almag+ treatment largely depend on the selected operation mode and severity of the condition. So, it’s recommended that you consult your physiotherapist to determine the most suitable mode for your case.
Before receiving or administering the treatment with Almag Plus, be sure to read the Operation Manual that comes with the device. You will find more details on the recommended session duration, the range of frequencies, age-specific considerations, and treatment requirements in that document.
Almag+ has been designed to improve the well-being of patients in an extremely convenient manner. Thus, the device boasts a lot of unique features:
Indications for use
- an easy-to-use control unit;
- several stimulation options with traveling and stationary charges;
- 3 modes of operation, including an infant mode and the one for enhanced anti-inflammatory effects;
- many coil configurations that can be used for paired organs, among others;
- saved treatment parameters, which makes the following sessions easier;
- sound and light indicators accompanying every session;
- special fasteners to make sure the device is placed securely.
- arthrosis, arthritides, bone spurs, and osteochondropathy;
- back and spine diseases, including osteochondrosis, scoliosis, herniated nucleus pulposus, etc.;
- injuries and bone fractures;
- hypertensive heart disease (I and II stages);
- complications associated with type 1 and type 2 diabetes;
- vascular diseases, including varicosity and lymphostasis;
- nerve root and plexus disorders.
- aortic aneurysm;
- acute pyo-inflammatory conditions;
- systemic blood diseases;
- atrial fibrillation;
- alcohol intoxication;
- a cardiac pacemaker implanted in the area that needs to be exposed to magnetic stimulation.
Please note that neither metals in or on your bones nor dental crowns fall under the category of contraindications. If this is your case, you can still use Almag+.
- AC mains of two types:
- ~120V (+6V; -10V) at 60Hz.
- Nominal power:
- ≤55 VA for a 120-V version.
- Dimensions (mm):
- 142x75x35 for a control unit;
- 890x88x18 for an emitter;
- the weight of the device is less than 0.8 kg.
- Coil excitation frequencies:
- 6.25/7.5 for a basic mode;
- 6.25/7.5 for an infant mode;
- 100/120 for an anti-inflammatory mode.
- Peak values of the magnetic field density on coil surfaces:
- 20±6mT/200±60G for a basic mode;
- 8±2mT/80±20G for an infant mode;
- 6±2mT/60±20G for an anti-inflammatory mode.
- The duration of a single treatment session is 20 minutes by default for all modes, whereas the idle time is 10 minutes.
- Maximum operating temperature:
- +41°C for coils;
- +45°C for a pulse generator.
- The average service life of Almag+ is 5 years.
- All outer parts of Almag+ are made of biomaterials. Also, they feature an increased level of chemical resistance, allowing you to apply medically approved disinfectants if necessary.